Thursday, April 26, 2007

Updates

I'm going to try to be better at blogging so those who care actually find something new here when they visit. I did some link updating so I believe most are good. I added Toon Club since I have found the art so good and a link to the administrator of that site, S. T. Lewis, who not only does great art but has a hilarious blog.

Bean Leaf Press is the home of The Tales of Dark Leaf a five book series that is currently at book 2 (about to come out) and the artwork of Travis Hanson. The Tales of Dark Leaf is the work of Travis Hanson and Aimee Duncan. I've read the first book, Bean's Song, with my oldest son.

Watch for more updates.

1 comment:

S.T. Lewis said...

Hey, thanks for the links! I'm glad you enjoy my blog... I'm always hoping someone somewhere does. Later.